The preparation of this article was supported in part by R01HD051495 to SMC.
Special Section on Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience to Inform Cognitive-Control Interventions for Drug Abuse
Hot and Cool Executive Function in Childhood and Adolescence: Development and Plasticity
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2012 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 354–360, December 2012
How to Cite
Zelazo, P. D. and Carlson, S. M. (2012), Hot and Cool Executive Function in Childhood and Adolescence: Development and Plasticity. Child Development Perspectives, 6: 354–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2012.00246.x
The editorial review of this article and special section was handled by Nancy Eisenberg.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!