The preparation of this article was supported by Grant DA017843 awarded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse to M. Luciana.
Special Section on Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience to Inform Cognitive-Control Interventions for Drug Abuse
Incentive Motivation, Cognitive Control, and the Adolescent Brain: Is It Time for a Paradigm Shift?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2012 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 392–399, December 2012
How to Cite
Luciana, M. and Collins, P. F. (2012), Incentive Motivation, Cognitive Control, and the Adolescent Brain: Is It Time for a Paradigm Shift?. Child Development Perspectives, 6: 392–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2012.00252.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.