First and foremost, I extend my sincere and deep gratitude to Cybele Raver for her encouragement and insights on previous versions of this manuscript. In addition, I thank Angela Valdovinos D'Angelo and Lisa Dorner for their invaluable feedback. I am also grateful for the suggestions and thoughts of Clancy Blair, Shalonda Kelly, Alexandra Ursache, Allison Friedman, Maryse Richards, Tracy DeHart, Robyn Mallett, Maria Cristina Limlingan, and Elizabeth Votruba-Drzal. A prior version of this paper was presented at the New York University Applied Psychology Developmental Colloquium in November 2011. Last, but certainly not least, I thank Jaclyn Lennon, Maria Marcus, and Kelly Haas for their research assistance. Any errors that remain are my own.
The Role of Cultural Factors in the Development of Latino Preschoolers' Self-Regulation
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Child Development Perspectives © 2012 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Special Issue: Minority Children
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 210–217, September 2012
How to Cite
Li-Grining, C. P. (2012), The Role of Cultural Factors in the Development of Latino Preschoolers' Self-Regulation. Child Development Perspectives, 6: 210–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2012.00255.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.