KIRSCHNER INTRAMEDULLARY PINS IN THE REPAIR OF COMPOUND MANDIBULAR FRACTURES IN THE DOG
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 206–208, May 1963
How to Cite
Hogarth-Scott, W. and Hogarth-Scott, R. S. (1963), KIRSCHNER INTRAMEDULLARY PINS IN THE REPAIR OF COMPOUND MANDIBULAR FRACTURES IN THE DOG. Australian Veterinary Journal, 39: 206–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.1963.tb04277.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received for publication 21 May 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!