*Veterinary Institute for Tropical and High Altitude Research, Apartado 4480. LIMA, PERU.
DIAGNOSIS OF BOVINE VIBRIOSIS: Part 3–Indirect Haemagglutination Using Untanned Sheep Erythrocytes
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 283–285, August 1967
How to Cite
Newsam, I. D. B. and George, T. D. St. (1967), DIAGNOSIS OF BOVINE VIBRIOSIS: Part 3–Indirect Haemagglutination Using Untanned Sheep Erythrocytes. Australian Veterinary Journal, 43: 283–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.1967.tb08943.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received for publication 23 February 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!