Isolation and typing of a strain of Chlamydia psittaci from Angora goats
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
1988 The Journal of the Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 288–289, September 1988
How to Cite
BROWN, A., AMOS, M., LAVIN, M., GIRJES, A., TIMMS, P. and WOOLCOCK, J. (1988), Isolation and typing of a strain of Chlamydia psittaci from Angora goats. Australian Veterinary Journal, 65: 288–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.1988.tb16146.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted for publication 22 April 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!