Strangles in horse studs: Incidence, risk factors and effect of vaccination
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 436–439, December 1990
How to Cite
JORM, L. (1990), Strangles in horse studs: Incidence, risk factors and effect of vaccination. Australian Veterinary Journal, 67: 436–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.1990.tb03054.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- (Accepted for publication 20 July 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!