Use of sodium monoiodoacetate to fuse the distal hock joints in horses
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 25–28, January 1995
How to Cite
SAMMUT, E. and KANNEGIETER, N. (1995), Use of sodium monoiodoacetate to fuse the distal hock joints in horses. Australian Veterinary Journal, 72: 25–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.1995.tb03471.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 20 June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!