Myotonia associated with hyper-adrenocorticism in two dogs
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 76, Issue 11, pages 722–724, November 1998
How to Cite
SWINNEY, G., FOSTER, S., CHURCH, D. and MALIK, R. (1998), Myotonia associated with hyper-adrenocorticism in two dogs. Australian Veterinary Journal, 76: 722–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.1998.tb12299.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 23 June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!