Efficacy of macrocyclic lactones for the control of larvae of the Old World Screw-worm Fly (Chrysomya bezziana)
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 120–124, February 2001
How to Cite
WARDHAUGH, K., MAHON, R. and AHMAD, H. B. (2001), Efficacy of macrocyclic lactones for the control of larvae of the Old World Screw-worm Fly (Chrysomya bezziana). Australian Veterinary Journal, 79: 120–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2001.tb10720.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 25 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!