Department of Veterinary Clinic and Hospital, University of Melbourne, 250 Princes Highway, Werribee, Victoria 3030
Cyclosporin and ketoconazole interaction for treatment of perianal fistulas in the dog
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 207–211, April 2002
How to Cite
MOUATT, J. (2002), Cyclosporin and ketoconazole interaction for treatment of perianal fistulas in the dog. Australian Veterinary Journal, 80: 207–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2002.tb10814.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 8 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!