Chemical immobilisation of wild banteng (Bos javanicus) in northern Australia using detomidine, tiletamine and zolazepam
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 83, Issue 10, pages 616–617, October 2005
How to Cite
BRADSHAW, C., TRAILL, L., WERTZ, K., WHITE, W. and GURRY, I. (2005), Chemical immobilisation of wild banteng (Bos javanicus) in northern Australia using detomidine, tiletamine and zolazepam. Australian Veterinary Journal, 83: 616–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2005.tb13273.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!