School for Environmental Research, Charles Darwin University, Casuarina Campus, Darwin, NT 0909; email@example.com
To catch a buffalo: field immobilisation of Asian swamp buffalo using etorphine and xylazine
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 235–241, June 2008
How to Cite
MCMAHON, C. and BRADSHAW, C. (2008), To catch a buffalo: field immobilisation of Asian swamp buffalo using etorphine and xylazine. Australian Veterinary Journal, 86: 235–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2008.00303.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
- (Accepted for publication 6 November 2007); doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2008.00303.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!