Surgical management of sand colic impactions in horses: a retrospective study of 41 cases
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 86, Issue 10, pages 404–407, October 2008
How to Cite
Granot, N., Milgram, J., Bdolah-Abram, T., Shemesh, I. and Steinman, A. (2008), Surgical management of sand colic impactions in horses: a retrospective study of 41 cases. Australian Veterinary Journal, 86: 404–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2008.00348.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- (Accepted for publication 28 May 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!