Effect of bandaging on second intention healing of wounds of the distal limb in horses
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 215–218, June 2009
How to Cite
Dart, A., Perkins, N., Dart, C., Jeffcott, L. and Canfield, P. (2009), Effect of bandaging on second intention healing of wounds of the distal limb in horses. Australian Veterinary Journal, 87: 215–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2009.00428.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- (Accepted for publication 17 November 2008); doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2009.00428.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!