Monitoring distances travelled by horses using GPS tracking collars
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 176–181, May 2010
How to Cite
Hampson, B., Morton, J., Mills, P., Trotter, M., Lamb, D. and Pollitt, C. (2010), Monitoring distances travelled by horses using GPS tracking collars. Australian Veterinary Journal, 88: 176–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2010.00564.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- (Accepted for publication 18 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!