Positive results in a real-time PCR for type A influenza associated with the use of an inactivated vaccine
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2011 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Special Issue: Equine Influenza in Australia in 2007
Volume 89, Issue Supplement s1, pages 145–146, July 2011
How to Cite
Diallo, I., Read, A. and Kirkland, P. (2011), Positive results in a real-time PCR for type A influenza associated with the use of an inactivated vaccine. Australian Veterinary Journal, 89: 145–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2011.00746.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!