Insights into the economic consequences of the 2007 equine influenza outbreak in Australia
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2011 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Special Issue: Equine Influenza in Australia in 2007
Volume 89, Issue Supplement s1, pages 151–158, July 2011
How to Cite
Smyth, G., Dagley, K. and Tainsh, J. (2011), Insights into the economic consequences of the 2007 equine influenza outbreak in Australia. Australian Veterinary Journal, 89: 151–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2011.00777.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!