Effect on time in quarantine of the choice of program for eradication of footrot from 196 sheep flocks in southern New South Wales
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2012 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 90, Issue 1-2, pages 14–19, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Mills, K., McClenaughan, P., Morton, A., Alley, D., Lievaart, J., Windsor, P. and Egerton, J. (2012), Effect on time in quarantine of the choice of program for eradication of footrot from 196 sheep flocks in southern New South Wales. Australian Veterinary Journal, 90: 14–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2011.00872.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- (Accepted for publication 16 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!