Veterinary infection control in Australia: is there control?
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2012 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 90, Issue 11, pages 438–441, November 2012
How to Cite
Attard, K., Burrows, E., Kotiranta-Harris, K., Hedlefs, R., Ketheesan, N. and Govan, B. (2012), Veterinary infection control in Australia: is there control?. Australian Veterinary Journal, 90: 438–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2012.00971.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!