The feral horse foot. Part A: observational study of the effect of environment on the morphometrics of the feet of 100 Australian feral horses
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2012 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 1-2, pages 14–22, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Hampson, B., de Laat, M., Mills, P. and Pollitt, C. (2013), The feral horse foot. Part A: observational study of the effect of environment on the morphometrics of the feet of 100 Australian feral horses. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 14–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2012.00995.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- the Rural Industries Research
- Development Corporation, Australia
- the Australian Brumby Research Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!