CASE REPORT AND CLINICAL REVIEW
Temporary regression of locally invasive polypoid rhinosinusitis in a dog after photodynamic therapy
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2012 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 90, Issue 11, pages 442–447, November 2012
How to Cite
Osaki, T., Takagi, S., Hoshino, Y., Aoki, Y., Sunden, Y., Ochiai, K. and Okumura, M. (2012), Temporary regression of locally invasive polypoid rhinosinusitis in a dog after photodynamic therapy. Australian Veterinary Journal, 90: 442–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2012.00996.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!