In this issue – November 2012
Clips as non-surgical alternative to mulesing · Zoonoses and infection control · Photodynamic therapy in a dog · Diagnosis of canine demodicosis · Equine Cushing's disease · Management of chlamydiosis in koalas
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2012 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 90, Issue 11, pages 411–412, November 2012
How to Cite
Jackson, A. and Metzl, N. (2012), In this issue – November 2012. Australian Veterinary Journal, 90: 411–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2012.01006.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!