Effect of surgeon experience on postoperative plasma cortisol and C-reactive protein concentrations after ovariohysterectomy in the dog: a randomised trial
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2012 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 90, Issue 12, pages 474a–478, December 2012
How to Cite
Michelsen, J., Heller, J., Wills, F. and Noble, G. (2012), Effect of surgeon experience on postoperative plasma cortisol and C-reactive protein concentrations after ovariohysterectomy in the dog: a randomised trial. Australian Veterinary Journal, 90: 474a–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-0813.2012.01013.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Faculty of Science, Charles Sturt University
ERRATUM: Erratum 3
Vol. 91, Issue 4, 137, Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!