*Supported in part by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, Division of Biology and Medicine, Contracts AT(30-1)3401 and AT(30-1)2802. Contribution Number 643 of the McCollum-Pratt Institute.
QUANTUM YIELDS OF THE LUMINOL CHEMILUMINESCENCE REACTION IN AQUEOUS AND APROTIC SOLVENTS*
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 227–237, February 1972
How to Cite
LEE, J. and SELIGER, H. H. (1972), QUANTUM YIELDS OF THE LUMINOL CHEMILUMINESCENCE REACTION IN AQUEOUS AND APROTIC SOLVENTS. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 15: 227–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1972.tb06241.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 22 March 1971; accepted 2 June 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!