A PHOTOCHEMICAL MID-ULTRAVIOLET DOSIMETER FOR PRACTICAL USE AS A SUNBURN DOSIMETER
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 543–549, December 1976
How to Cite
Zweig, A. and Henderson, W. A. (1976), A PHOTOCHEMICAL MID-ULTRAVIOLET DOSIMETER FOR PRACTICAL USE AS A SUNBURN DOSIMETER. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 24: 543–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1976.tb06871.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 20 February 1976; accepted 25 June 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!