†Microbiology Trainee of the National Institutes of Health, 5T01 GM1586. This work was taken from a thesis submitted to the graduate faculty of Brandeis University by C.E.C. in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. Degree. Department of Horticulture, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL 61801, U.S.A.
EVENTS SURROUNDING THE EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF EUGLENA CHLOROPLASTS—XI PROTOCHLOROPHYLL(IDE) AND ITS PHOTOCONVERSION*
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 555–566, December 1976
How to Cite
Cohen, C. E. and Schiff, J. A. (1976), EVENTS SURROUNDING THE EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF EUGLENA CHLOROPLASTS—XI PROTOCHLOROPHYLL(IDE) AND ITS PHOTOCONVERSION. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 24: 555–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1976.tb06873.x
*Supported by grant GM 14595 from the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 16 February 1976; accepted 17 June 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!