On leave from Nicholas Copernicus University, Institute of Physics, Torun, Poland.
DIRECT RECORDING OF THE INITIALLY EXCITED AND THE SOLVENT RELAXED FLUORESCENCE EMISSION SPECTRA OF TRYPTOPHAN BY PHASE SENSITIVE DETECTION OF FLUORESCENCE
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 125–132, August 1982
How to Cite
Lakowicz, J. R. and Balter, A. (1982), DIRECT RECORDING OF THE INITIALLY EXCITED AND THE SOLVENT RELAXED FLUORESCENCE EMISSION SPECTRA OF TRYPTOPHAN BY PHASE SENSITIVE DETECTION OF FLUORESCENCE. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 36: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1982.tb04353.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- (Received 11 February 1982; accepted 15 March 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!