TYPE I AND TYPE II MECHANISMS IN THE PHOTOSENSITIZED LYSIS OF PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE LIPOSOMES BY HEMATOPORPHYRIN
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 159–167, August 1982
How to Cite
Grossweiner, L. I., Patel, A. S. and Grossweiner, J. B. (1982), TYPE I AND TYPE II MECHANISMS IN THE PHOTOSENSITIZED LYSIS OF PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE LIPOSOMES BY HEMATOPORPHYRIN. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 36: 159–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1982.tb04358.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- (Received 7 January 1982; accepted 24 March 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!