EFFECT OF BLUE/UV LIGHT ON ANTHOCYANIN SYNTHESIS IN TOMATO SEEDLINGS IN THE ABSENCE OF BULK CAROTENOIDS
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 229–233, August 1982
How to Cite
Drumm-Herrel, H. and Mohr, H. (1982), EFFECT OF BLUE/UV LIGHT ON ANTHOCYANIN SYNTHESIS IN TOMATO SEEDLINGS IN THE ABSENCE OF BULK CAROTENOIDS. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 36: 229–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1982.tb04368.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- (Received 1 February 1982; accepted 30 March 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!