Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Konan University, Kobe, 658 Japan.
INHIBITORY EFFECT OF CONTINUOUS FAR-RED PREIRRADIATION ON CHLOROPHYLL ACCUMULATION OF PHARBITIS NIL COTYLEDONS
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 241–244, August 1982
How to Cite
Yoshida, K. and Konishi, M. (1982), INHIBITORY EFFECT OF CONTINUOUS FAR-RED PREIRRADIATION ON CHLOROPHYLL ACCUMULATION OF PHARBITIS NIL COTYLEDONS. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 36: 241–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1982.tb04370.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- (Received 7 January 1982; accepted 20 April 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!