Supported by Van Dyk Inc. and Benjamin Franklin Partnership, Pennsylvania Commonwealth.
AN ACTION SPECTRUM FOR UV PHOTOCARCINOGENESIS *
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 275–284, March 1986
How to Cite
Cole, C. A., FOrbes, P. D. and Davies, R. E. (1986), AN ACTION SPECTRUM FOR UV PHOTOCARCINOGENESIS . Photochemistry and Photobiology, 43: 275–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1986.tb05605.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- (Received 24 February 1985; accepted 16 September 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!