A COMPARISON OF DOSIMETERS USED FOR SOLAR ULTRAVIOLET RADIOMETRY
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 55–60, July 1987
How to Cite
Diffey, B. L. (1987), A COMPARISON OF DOSIMETERS USED FOR SOLAR ULTRAVIOLET RADIOMETRY. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 46: 55–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1987.tb04735.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- (Received 12 November 1986; accepted 6 February 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!