ACCUMULATION OF PORPHYRINS IN CELLS: INFLUENCE OF HYDROPHOBICITY AGGREGATION AND PROTEIN BINDING
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 451–456, October 1988
How to Cite
Oenbrink, G., Jurgenlimke, P. and Gabel, D. (1988), ACCUMULATION OF PORPHYRINS IN CELLS: INFLUENCE OF HYDROPHOBICITY AGGREGATION AND PROTEIN BINDING. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 48: 451–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1988.tb02844.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 17 November 1987; accepted 5 May 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!