†Unilever Research Laboratory, P.O. Box 114. 3130 AC Vlaardingen. The Netherlands.
OPTIMIZATION OF THE PHOTO-ENZYMATIC REDUCTION OF THE CARBON-CARBON DOUBLE BOND OF α-β UNSATURATED CARBOXYLATES IN REVERSED MICELLES
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 209–216, February 1989
How to Cite
VERHAERT, R. M. D., SCHAAFSMA, T. J., LAANEI, C., HILHORST, R. and VEEGER, C. (1989), OPTIMIZATION OF THE PHOTO-ENZYMATIC REDUCTION OF THE CARBON-CARBON DOUBLE BOND OF α-β UNSATURATED CARBOXYLATES IN REVERSED MICELLES. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 49: 209–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1989.tb04098.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- 28 April 1988 23 August 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!