†Department of General Surgery, Los Angeles County Medical Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90036 USA.
INHIBITION OF THE IMMUNE RESPONSE TO ALLOANTIGEN IN THE RAT BY EXPOSURE TO ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 193–199, August 1989
How to Cite
Magee, M. J., Kripke, M. L. and Ullrich, S. E. (1989), INHIBITION OF THE IMMUNE RESPONSE TO ALLOANTIGEN IN THE RAT BY EXPOSURE TO ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 50: 193–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1989.tb04147.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 13 December 1988; accepted 22 March 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!