SINGLET MOLECULAR OXYGEN QUENCHING BY SATURATED AND UNSATURATED FATTY-ACIDS AND BY CHOLESTEROL
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 321–325, September 1989
How to Cite
Vever-Bizet, C., Dellinger, M., Brault, D., Rougee, M. and Bensasson, R. V. (1989), SINGLET MOLECULAR OXYGEN QUENCHING BY SATURATED AND UNSATURATED FATTY-ACIDS AND BY CHOLESTEROL. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 50: 321–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1989.tb04165.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 2 February 1989; accepted 1 May 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!