THE PHOTODEGRADATION OF PORPHYRINS IN CELLS CAN BE USED TO ESTIMATE THE LIFETIME OF SINGLET OXYGEN
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 549–553, April 1991
How to Cite
MOAN, J. and BERG, K. (1991), THE PHOTODEGRADATION OF PORPHYRINS IN CELLS CAN BE USED TO ESTIMATE THE LIFETIME OF SINGLET OXYGEN. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 53: 549–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1991.tb03669.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 25 June 1990; accepted 3 October 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!