*Division of Biomedical Research, Lovelace Research Foundation, Albuquerque, NM 87108, USA.
DO PYRIMIDINE DIMER YIELDS CORRELATE WITH ERYTHEMA INDUCTION IN HUMAN SKIN IRRADIATED in situ WITH ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT (275–365 nm)?
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 559–563, April 1991
How to Cite
HACHAM, H., FREEMAN, S. E., GANGE, R. W., MAYTUM, D. J., SUTHERLAND, J. C. and SUTHERLAND, B. M. (1991), DO PYRIMIDINE DIMER YIELDS CORRELATE WITH ERYTHEMA INDUCTION IN HUMAN SKIN IRRADIATED in situ WITH ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT (275–365 nm)?. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 53: 559–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1991.tb03671.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 12 September 1990; accepted 12 November 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!