†Center for Laser Science and Engineering, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA.
PHOTOOXYGENATION OF 3-HYDROXYFLAVONE IN A 12 K O2 MATRIX
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 587–593, May 1991
How to Cite
CHOU, P.-T., STUDER, S. L., MARTINEZ, M. L., ORTON, E. and YOUNG, M. (1991), PHOTOOXYGENATION OF 3-HYDROXYFLAVONE IN A 12 K O2 MATRIX. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 53: 587–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1991.tb08485.x
†3HF, 3-hydroxyflavone; ESIPT, excitedstate intramolecular proton transfer; TSLIF, two-step laser-induced fluorescence
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 14 September 1990; accepted 29 October 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!