LIGHT-GROWN PLANTS OF THE CUCUMBER LONG HYPOCOTYL MUTANT EXHIBIT BOTH LONG-TERM AND RAPID ELONGATION GROWTH RESPONSES TO IRRADIATION WITH SUPPLEMENTARY FAR-RED LIGHT
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 607–610, November 1992
How to Cite
Smith, H., Turnbull, M. and Kendrick, R. E. (1992), LIGHT-GROWN PLANTS OF THE CUCUMBER LONG HYPOCOTYL MUTANT EXHIBIT BOTH LONG-TERM AND RAPID ELONGATION GROWTH RESPONSES TO IRRADIATION WITH SUPPLEMENTARY FAR-RED LIGHT. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 56: 607–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1992.tb02209.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 5 February 1992; accepted 28 April 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!