A BIOFILM USED AS ULTRAVIOLET-DOSIMETER
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 389–395, March 1992
How to Cite
Quintern, L. E., Horneck, G., Eschweiler, U. and Bücker, H. (1992), A BIOFILM USED AS ULTRAVIOLET-DOSIMETER. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 55: 389–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1992.tb04252.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 29 March 1991; accepted 6 August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!