DIFFERENTIAL EFFECT OF ULTRAVIOLET-B RADIATION ON CERTAIN METABOLIC PROCESSES IN A CHROMATICALLY ADAPTING Nostoc
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 401–407, March 1992
How to Cite
Tyagi, R., Srinivas, G., Vyas, D., Kumar, A. and Kumar, H. D. (1992), DIFFERENTIAL EFFECT OF ULTRAVIOLET-B RADIATION ON CERTAIN METABOLIC PROCESSES IN A CHROMATICALLY ADAPTING Nostoc. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 55: 401–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1992.tb04254.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 18 June 1991; accepted 21 August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!