DNA NICKING BY ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION IS ENHANCED IN THE PRESENCE OF IRON and OF OXYGEN
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 508–512, March 1993
How to Cite
Audic, A. and Giacomoni, P. U. (1993), DNA NICKING BY ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION IS ENHANCED IN THE PRESENCE OF IRON and OF OXYGEN. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 57: 508–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1993.tb02327.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 18 March 1992; accepted 21 May 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!