INFLUENCE OF THE POOL SIZE OF THE XANTHOPHYLL CYCLE ON THE EFFECTS OF LIGHT STRESS IN A DIATOM: COMPETITION BETWEEN PHOTOPROTECI'ION AND PHOTOINHIBITION
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 237–243, September 1994
How to Cite
Arsalane, W., Rousseau, B. and Duval, J.-C. (1994), INFLUENCE OF THE POOL SIZE OF THE XANTHOPHYLL CYCLE ON THE EFFECTS OF LIGHT STRESS IN A DIATOM: COMPETITION BETWEEN PHOTOPROTECI'ION AND PHOTOINHIBITION. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 60: 237–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1994.tb05097.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- (Received 25 February 1994; accepted 9 May 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!