UVB-INDUCED SUPPRESSION OF THE MIXED EPIDERMAL CELL LYMPHOCYTE REACTION IS CRITICALLY DEPENDENT ON IRRADIANCE
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 485–489, September 1995
How to Cite
Hurks, H. M. H., Out-Luiting, C., Vermeer, B. J., Claas, F. H. J. and Mommaas, A. M. (1995), UVB-INDUCED SUPPRESSION OF THE MIXED EPIDERMAL CELL LYMPHOCYTE REACTION IS CRITICALLY DEPENDENT ON IRRADIANCE. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 62: 485–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1995.tb02372.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 6 March 1995; accepted 21 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!