HYDROGEN PEROXIDE MEDIATES UV-INDUCED IMPAIRMENT OF ANTIGEN PRESENTATION IN A MURINE EPIDERMAL-DERIVED DENDRITIC CELL LINE
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 176–183, July 1995
How to Cite
Caceres-Dittmar, G., Ariizumi, K., Xu, S., Tapia, F. J., Bergstresser, P. R. and Takashima, A. (1995), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE MEDIATES UV-INDUCED IMPAIRMENT OF ANTIGEN PRESENTATION IN A MURINE EPIDERMAL-DERIVED DENDRITIC CELL LINE. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 62: 176–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1995.tb05255.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 12 December 1994; accepted 8 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!