PROTECTION AGAINST ULTRAVIOLET-B RADIATION-INDUCED LOCAL and SYSTEMIC SUPPRESSION OF CONTACT HYPERSENSITIVITY and EDEMA RESPONSES IN C3H/HeN MICE BY GREEN TEA POLYPHENOLS
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 855–861, November 1995
How to Cite
Katiyar, S. K., Elmets, C. A., Agarwal, R. and Mukhtar, H. (1995), PROTECTION AGAINST ULTRAVIOLET-B RADIATION-INDUCED LOCAL and SYSTEMIC SUPPRESSION OF CONTACT HYPERSENSITIVITY and EDEMA RESPONSES IN C3H/HeN MICE BY GREEN TEA POLYPHENOLS. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 62: 855–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1995.tb09147.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 19 April 1995; accepted 7 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!