Use of Uracil Thin Layer for Measuring Biologically Effective UV Dose
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 800–806, November 1996
How to Cite
Gróf, P., Gáspái, S. and Rontó, G. (1996), Use of Uracil Thin Layer for Measuring Biologically Effective UV Dose. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 64: 800–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1996.tb01837.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- 14 March 1996; 29 July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!