Singlet Oxygen-Mediated Inactivation of Acetylcholinesterase: A Comparison of Purified Enzyme in Solution and Enzyme Bound to K562 Leukemia Cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 884–894, May 1997
How to Cite
Deadwyler, G., Sima, P. D., Fu, Y. and Kanofsky, J. R. (1997), Singlet Oxygen-Mediated Inactivation of Acetylcholinesterase: A Comparison of Purified Enzyme in Solution and Enzyme Bound to K562 Leukemia Cells. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 65: 884–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.1997.tb01939.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Received 30 September 1996; accepted 6 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!